Separate control unit
Can be installed on a wall or ceiling thanks to a separate garage door control unit. The existing power outlet in the garage is optimally suited for the power supply. If mounted on a garage wall, the wall buttons are conveniently close to the exit. The control unit, which can be installed separately, makes an additional power socket and complex electrical work unnecessary.
"Rear" installation variant
"Front" installation variant
"Ceiling" installation variant
Our garage door operators are tested and certified according to the strictest guidelines. Experience over more than 40 years ensures that our products are of the highest quality and naturally Made in Germany.
- The low-wear, robust and standard-compliant technology with its powerful, travelling motor ensures reliable operation and functionality for many years, with extremely low energy consumption.
- This gentle transmission technology ensures a long service life and less wear and tear on the garage door operator. The operator is completely maintenance-free.
- Intelligent, responsive control technology increases the service life of your door.
- Unique blockage detection: Damage, e.g. due to freezing conditions, is avoided.
- Secure door closing: Uneven ground conditions are compensated for thanks to the optimum closing pressure. Pests and leaves are kept outside.
- Optimised for break-in protection: The operator detects attempted break-ins and generates active counter-pressure through motor with high self-locking.
- Partial opening: For example, to move the door to a ventilation position via a radio command, or automatically as an option via the Senso humidity sensor.
- Power-saving LED lighting in travelling motor carriage for better lighting of the garage and any potential hazard areas.
- Integrated emergency release for manual interior operation of the door in the event of a power failure.
- Bidirectional radio control system
- Individual function assignment during programming of the radio control system by the user: Pulse mode, partial opening or lighting function, defined OPEN/CLOSE
- Noticeable quality thanks to confirmation of the radio signal through vibration feedback (with suitable transmitter)
- Door status display
- Targeted light control unit
- Programmed at the factory
- Reduction of radiation exposure in spite of higher data throughput in package mode
- Increased reliability and range due to active forwarding (hop function)
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Auto-repeat function for convenient opening while approaching the object
- Distance-dependent dead-man function for set-up mode
We will show you how to install and program a SOMMER pro+ garage door operator. Assembly, installation and programming are explained step by step.
Service & maintenance
|Designation||S 9060 pro+||S 9080 pro+||S 9110 pro+|
|Max. pull and pushing force||600 N||800 N||1,100 N|
|Max. travel path||7,500 mm||7,500 mm||7,500 mm|
|Max. door width/door height 1)|
|Sectional door||4,500 mm / 2,500 mm||6,000 mm / 2,500 mm||8,000 mm / 2,500 mm|
|One piece door||4,500 mm / 2,750 mm||6,000 mm / 2,750 mm||8,000 mm / 2,750 mm|
|Up-and-over door||4,500 mm / 2,050 mm||6,000 mm / 2,050 mm||8,000 mm / 2,050 mm|
|Hinged double door 2)||2,800 mm / 2,500 mm||2,800 mm / 2,750 mm||2,800 mm / 3,000 mm|
|Side-opening sectional door/side-opening door 3)||2,500 mm (4,500 mm) / 2,500 mm||2,500 mm (5,750 mm) / 2,750 mm||2,500 mm (6,850 mm) / 3,000 mm|
|Travel length (standard)||2,750 mm||2,750 mm||2,750 mm|
|Max. travel length extended||4,900 mm 2× extensions (1,096 mm)||6,000 mm 3× extensions (1,096 mm)||7,100 mm 4× extensions (1,096 mm)|
|Max. door weight||120 kg||160 kg||200 kg|
|Max. running speed 4)||240 mm/s||210 mm/s||180 mm/s|
|Power consumption (power-saving mode)||< 1 W||< 1 W||< 1 W|
|Duty cycle after S3 in %||40||40||40|
|Number of radio memory positions||40||40||40|
|Max. recommended no. of spaces||30||50||30|
1) The values may differ depending on the installation position. 2) Separate hinged double door fitting required. 3) Side-opening sectional doors and side-opening doors wider than 2,500 mm can be implemented with the corresponding number of extensions. 4) Measured without door.
Scope of delivery
Everything in one box
The garage door operator SOMMER pro+ is a universal complete package with separate control unit ready for use. The pre-assembled operator for wall or ceiling installation can be combined with all types of doors.
- Motor carriage with integrated radio receiver (FM 868.95 MHz SOMloq2, 40 radio memory positions)
- Separate control unit with two integrated wall buttons
- LED lighting in the motor carriage
- Pre-programmed Pearl Vibe 4-command handheld transmitter (# 4019V000) with noticeable feedback of radio commands via vibration
- 3-piece rail, motor carriage, ceiling control unit, ceiling suspension unit, attachment to header, push arm, door bracket and mounting material
Where to buy?
Online shop for business customers
Buy the SOMMER pro+ garage door operator now in the online shop. You can also find other products, spare parts, accessories, radio technology and much more.
Magnet motor lock which mechanically blocks the motor in any position (even with ventilation function) up to an attack force of 300 kg, thereby improving the existing break-in protection.
For recording temperature and air humidity in the garage. The carriage automatically opens the door a bit if necessary (e.g. when the air humidity is too high), ensuring perfect circulation. When the optimal value has been achieved, the door is closed, reducing the risk of mould formation.
Used to expand the memory to 450 transmitter commands. During service, saved data can be easily adopted for a new carriage.
Additional LED lighting for the wall control. It is switched in parallel with the lighting in the carriages and can be easily switched on and off using the light function by means of a transmitter.
Two functions in one product: The alarm buzzer recognises a break-in attempt and outputs a loud signal tone. The warning buzzer, on the other hand, outputs an acoustic signal during the closing process or when the slip door is open.
Gives optical assistance for perfectly positioning a vehicle in the garage. The laser is active during the opening process and the set light burning time.
Additional relay for additional switching of a garage or courtyard light or another 230 V consumer.
A passive infrared sensor detects invisible thermal radiation from moving bodies (people/animals etc.) and reacts. When you enter the garage, the lighting on the operator is automatically switched on (supplemental lighting/relay) so that you can move around safely.
Supplies energy to the operator for maximum 5 door cycles > in the event of a power failure.
Allows the connection of two corded pulse buttons for control of the door and one external lighting unit. The operating mode “Defined opening” and “Defined closing” is optional.
Transfers the door status (open/closed) to Smart Home systems. Optionally, a further external lighting unit can be operated.
For easier and more convenient installation of the tension springs on sectional doors. It is no longer necessary to lift the door yourself, making installation of the door even easier and quicker.
The LIFTer is only available for specialist dealers.
The "Type-tested" certification represents a voluntary commitment to added security above and beyond the CE conformity test.
Safety mark of ift Rosenheim
Garage door operators with the closing forces symbol have been tested and certified by Ift Rosenheim to EN 12453.