Roller door control unit
The optimum way to control roller doors
The SOMMER motor control unit RDC Vision+ is suitable for roller doors in both private and commercial areas. RDC Vision+ offers you a high level of convenience and safety, in operation as well as during installation and set-up. A wide range of settings and extensions offer completely new options.
Universal roller door control unit for a wide range of roller doors with tubular motors up to 1000 watts, AC 230 V. The control unit is suitable for private and commercial use.
Thanks to integrated LED technology, the roller door control unit offers durable, energy-saving and efficient lighting. The RDC Vision+ is of the highest quality “Made in Germany.”
The RDC Vision+ is equipped with standard-compliant safety shutdown in accordance with Cat. 2, PLd and is TÜV type-tested. It features integrated evaluation of optical or 8.2 kOhm safety contact strips.
Countless setting and querying options on the device and via the SOMlink S2 service interface and a fully automated learning process for run times facilitate installation. Pluggable connecting terminals allow convenient and reliable connection (cannot be interchanged).
- Lighting can be activated by radio
- Transmitter can be deleted selectively
- Defined "OPEN," "STOP" and "CLOSE” activation via radio, external or integrated 3-function pad
- Disabling of the roller door in combination with a frame photocell
- Simple and quick diagnosis via integrated LEDs on the connecting terminals and slots
- Bidirectional radio control system
- Individual function assignment during programming of the radio control system by the user: Pulse mode, partial opening or lighting function, defined OPEN/CLOSE
- Noticeable quality thanks to confirmation of the radio signal through vibration feedback (with suitable transmitter)
- Door status display
- Targeted light control unit
- Programmed at the factory
- Reduction of radiation exposure in spite of higher data throughput in package mode
- Increased reliability and range due to active forwarding (hop function)
- 128-bit AES encryption
- Auto-repeat function for convenient opening as you drive up to the premises
- Distance-dependent dead-man function for set-up mode
- Safety edge (8.2 kOhm or optical)
- Pre-end position switch, e. g. reed contact
- Palm button for Emergency Stop
- Anti-drop device
- Buttons such as key switches and 3-function pad
- Photocell for protection in door Close (2-wire, 4-wire and frame photocell)
- External warning light 230V max. 40 W
RDC Vision+ is compatible with the following products.
Used to expand the memory to 450 transmitter commands. During service, saved data can be easily adopted for a new carriage.
For recording temperature and air humidity in the garage. The carriage automatically opens the door a bit if necessary (e.g. when the air humidity is too high), ensuring perfect circulation. When the optimal value has been achieved, the door is closed, reducing the risk of mould formation.
Additional relay for additional switching of a garage or courtyard light or another 230 V consumer.
Transfers the door status (open/closed) to Smart Home systems. Optionally, a further external lighting unit can be operated.
Two functions in one product: The alarm buzzer recognises a break-in attempt and outputs a loud signal tone. The warning buzzer, on the other hand, outputs an acoustic signal during the closing process or when the slip door is open.
Alarm buzzer only in combination with a pre-end position switch or Senso in ventilation position.
e. g. for the Delta Dore X3D module or HomeLink® module
Wireless signal transmission system for safety contact strip in combination with low power sensors.
The "Type-tested" certification represents a voluntary commitment to added security above and beyond the CE conformity test.
5-year manufacturer’s warranty
The core focus of our business is ensuring our customers’ satisfaction with our products. In order to achieve this aim, we place exacting requirements on the quality of all components and on each step in the production process.
Our uncompromising quality management system ensures that all technical solutions are subjected to rigorous testing under real-life conditions, for example in our in-house test centre.
Based on these high quality standards, SOMMER offers a 5-year warranty on the operator technology, the motor and the motor control unit.
You can find further information under Terms of Warranty
|Radio control system||SOMloq2|
|Frequency||FM 868,95 MHz|
|Power supply||AC 220–240 V|
|Temperature range||-25 °C to +65 °C|
|Dimensions||288 × 160 × 75 mm|