Roller shutter and awning operators
Control the light the way you want!
There are many advantages to installing a tube motor from SOMMER – both for retrofitting of most roller shutters and awnings as well as for new constructions. Our roller shutter and awning operators have proven themselves in use over many years thanks to their simple but perfected technology.
SOMMER roller shutter and awning operators
- It is vastly more convenient and easier to control roller shutters or awnings fully automatically with the simple press of a button; moving them manually seems a cumbersome task by comparison.
- The even and smooth movement via tube motor is gentle on the mechanisms of roller shutters and awnings.
- The control units and the numerous accessories, such as light sensor, wind sensor or radio receiver provide you with many options.
- With an integrated time control unit, roller shutters can be automatically opened and closed at a specific time, or even randomly. This helps to confuse potential burglars and gives the impression that someone is home while you're away.
- Durable and powerful operator
- Insensitive to voltage fluctuations
- Smooth-running motor
- Fast installation and easy end position adjustment
Reduced heating costs
In the age of ever-increasing prices, an efficient use of energy is more important than ever. The tube motors, in combination with a control unit, can help you to reduce your heating costs. By closing your roller shutters at the proper time, you can reduce your heating energy need by up to 10% and prevent cold air from getting in through the large glass surfaces and leaky windows and prevent heat from escaping to the outside.
SOMMER provides you with a five-year guarantee on parts on all operators for roller shutters and awnings as well as fittings and two-year parts guarantee on the control units.