The powerful garage door operator for maximum convenience
The marathon SL is a real workhorse: Our premium model can move doors up to 8 m wide.
Customised combination of products
The strengths of the operator and length of the track can be combined flexibly to customer requirements.
The carriage can be easily removed with the new track unit. The track is galvanised and powder-coated and therefore very long-lasting.
Accident prevention through electronically controlled force measurement
The operator learns on its own and runs in the currently most economical way thanks to the DPS (Dynamic Power System). It adapts to the environment and always moves at the same speed. For the operator, obstacles mean that it suddenly needs more force. In this case, it stops or reverses. This prevents injury and damage to property.
Alternatives to the ITA
Since you can also operate industrial gates with the operator, it is also very well-suited for commercial use. It is high-performance and is an economical alternative to the ITA.
Quick and easy installation
No annoying above-head work. Thanks to the conversion set (separate head), installation in underground garages is better and easier.
Optimal application of force through soft running
Efficient application of force guarantees controlled soft running in ramp form which prevents unnecessary power loss.
Connections for photo eye and TorMinal
Since all connections for safety-relevant accessories are already present, no additional control units are necessary.
Environmental and cost efficiency
Consumption of electricity and environmental impact are low thanks to the efficient ring core transformer.
- Very fast and quiet opening and closing
- Longer service life and less wear thanks to gentle transmission technology provided by the travelling motor
- The self-locking motor provides protection against break-in and unauthorised access; no additional locking mechanism is necessary
- Galvanised and powder-coated running rails for optimal current flow
- Very durable
- For doors up to a height of 3.4 m
- Expandable with additional rail extension for up to 6000 mm door heights
- Quick-tensioning chain for fast, secure, and easy installation with standard tools
Motor control unit
- Offers numerous connection options for photo eyes, safety contact strips or TorMinal, for example
- Wall switch with integrated 7 m cable
- Adjustable automatic closing function
- Integrated radio receiver (FM 868.8 MHz) and lighting
- Automatic obstacle detection with reversion when an obstacle is encountered, thus providing optimal protection for families with children, for example
- The DPS (Dynamic Power System) continuously reads in the required force and adapts it to changing external conditions, thus providing the highest level of safety.
- Backjump feature takes stress off the door and the operator
- Controlled soft running at the beginning and end of the door movement
The highest level of safety
- Automatic obstacle detection
- Break-in protection
- SLS – Safety Lock System
|Description||marathon 550 SL||marathon 800 SL||marathon 1100 SL|
|Track unit 2,600 mm||1870V000||1870V000||1870V000|
|Track unit 3,400 mm||1871V000||1871V000||1871V000|
|Pull force||550 N||800 N||1,100 N|
|Maximum door width in mm:|
|Hinged double door||2800||2800||2800|
|Side-opening sectional door||4000*||6000*||8000*|
|Max. door height in mm:|
|Hinged double door||2800||2800||2800|
|Side-opening sectional door||2500||3000||3500|
|Up-and-over door||1900 - 2700*||1900 - 2700*||1900 - 2700*|
|* With rail extension|
Scope of delivery
- marathon 550 SL (550 N pull and pushing force) / Item no. 4250V000
- marathon 800 SL (800 N pull and pushing force) / Item no. 4570V000
- marathon 1100 SL (1100 N pull and pushing force) / Item no. 4580V000
Matching track unit
(expandable with rail extension)
- Movement range 2600 mm / Item no. 1870V000
- Movement range 3400 mm / Item no. 1871V000
- New: Movement range 2650 mm with removable carriage* / Item no. 1873V000
Every operator unit can be combined with every running rail unit.
*The "removable carriage" version facilitates a fast and simple removal of the carriage when service is necessary. The operator can remain on the ceiling and does not need to be dismounted.