The elegant black operator
The sprint evolution is the elegant entry-level model for light and medium-weight doors up to 4 m wide.
Accident prevention through electronically controlled force measurement
The operator learns on its own and runs in the currently most economical way thanks to the DPS (Dynamic Power System). It adapts to the environment and always moves at the same speed. For the operator, obstacles mean that it suddenly needs more force. In this case, it stops or reverses. This prevents injury and damage to property.
Emergency release in the event of power failure
In the event of a power failure, the emergency release can be activated manually to open or close the garage door.
Connections for photo eye and TorMinal
Since all relevant connections are already present, no additional control units are necessary.
Optimal application of force through soft running
Efficient application of force guarantees controlled soft running in ramp form which prevents unnecessary power loss.
Motor control unit with integrated radio receiver
The motor control unit features an integrated radio receiver (FM 868.8 MHz) and lighting.
- Very quiet opening and closing
- Longer service life and less wear thanks to gentle transmission technology provided by the travelling motor
- The chain is fixed, which means there is no frictional loss and loss of power as there is with a revolving chain
- The chain is maintenance-free and does not need to be oiled so no dirty oil spots end up on your car or your garage door
- The self-locking motor provides protection against break-in and unauthorised access; no additional locking mechanism is necessary
- SLS – Safety Lock System
- 2600 mm movement range
- For doors up to 2.60 m, depending on the door type
- Rail extension possible
- Adjustable ceiling bracket
Motor control unit
- Integrated radio receiver FM 868.8 MHz
- 112 memory positions
- Integrated lighting
- Pluggable, service-friendly motor control unit
- Automatic obstacle detection with reversion when an obstacle is encountered, provides optimal protection for families with children, for example
- The DPS (Dynamic Power System) continuously reads in the required force and adapts it to changing external conditions, thus providing the highest level of safety
- Backjump feature takes stress off the door and the operator
- Controlled soft running at the beginning and end of the door movement
- Wall switch with 7 m cable
- Mounting set with adjustable ceiling bracket
- Without transmitter
The highest level of safety
- Automatic obstacle detection
- Break-in protection through self-locking motor
- SLS – Safety Lock System
Scope of delivery
sprint evolution 550
- Operator unit 550 N
Item no. 2600V000
Matching track unit (available separately)
- With travel length 2,600 mm
- Expandable with rail extension
Item no. 1897V000