New barriers in the ASB series
Shaped for higher wind load
With their optimised design and special shape, our new, oval booms 400, 580 and 500 LED not only look good, but above all, also represent a significant advancement in terms of their characteristics under wind load. Their oval shape means they offer less wind resistance and ensures smooth operation.
The LEDs installed in the "500 LED” design make this boom particularly easy to see in the dark. In combination with the ASB aluminium barrier, the booms feature red and green LEDs which can also be used as a traffic-light function.
These new booms are available with immediate effect. Another new feature is that due to changed logistics, the barriers and their booms have to be ordered separately and are no longer available as a set.
- The LED 500 boom is only compatible with the ASB aluminium barrier.
- An additional 7042V000 multi-function relay is required for the traffic-light function.
- The barrier arm holder has also been adapted to the new, oval shape of the booms. As a result, the oval booms are only compatible with the ASB aluminium and ASB steel barriers and not with the predecessor models ASB-6010, ASB- 6010A, ASB-5014A and ASB-5507A.
- Weight 50 kg
- Temperature range -25°C to +65°C
- Max. opening width 5.5 m
- Radio system SOMloq2
- Radio frequency FM 868.95 MHz
- Rated voltage AC 220–240 V
- Rated frequency 50/60 Hz
- Motor output 60 W, DC 25 V
- Max. cycles per day 350
- Degree of protection IP44
Configure your individual ASB barriers
The modular system structure makes it possible to expand the barriers with countless accessories. All accessories are easy to install, as the slots are colour-coded and exactly labelled.