Garage door operators for industrial sectional doors
Ceiling pull operators for industrial sectional doors
Our ceiling pull operators SOMMER pro+ and SOMMER tiga+ can be used without problems for spring balanced industrial sectional doors. That makes them particularly suitable for underground garages with up to 50 spaces or locations with too little space for traditional industrial door operators.
Door operators designed for long-term use are essential for industrial applications. The smooth-running SOMMER operators with their gear-saving and low-wear technology ensure lasting functionality. The motor also monitors the closing forces in accordance with EN 12453, offering additional safety for long-term use. The operators themselves are completely maintenance-free.
As both the SOMMER pro+ and the SOMMER tiga+ can move doors weighing up to 200 kg with a tractive power of up to 1,100 N, even solid industrial doors are no problem.
All advantages at a glance
- Operators equipped with soft run and soft stop feature
- Smooth-running and durable motor
- No 400 volt connection required
- Smaller than conventional industrial door operators, extremely space-saving
- No additional space required at the side
- Integrated emergency release
- Individually expandable with accessories (e.g. battery pack for operation during power failure)
- Less expensive than conventional industrial door operators
- Additional safety edge, slack wire switch and cabling on door panel (spiral cable) not necessary
- Use of our secure bidirectional SOMloq2 radio control system
Automate industrial sectional doors with a garage door operator
A SOMMER garage door operator for spring balanced industrial sectional doors does not require as much space as a conventional industrial door operator and is cheaper to buy. Learn more about the garage door operators for industrial sectional doors SOMMER pro+ and SOMMER tiga+ .